Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We don't live there anymore

We spent this past weekend in Madison, WI visiting my family. I love that town. It has a strange way of making me feel beserk and at home all at the same time. Go figure. I suppose I'll add that to my list of bizarro life situations.

So, I thought I'd share some goofy pictures of the girls...Fran, these are from the last time you visited us. Take note. Gillian had no front teeth. She does now. I think it's time to come back up here. Heehee.

Yikes! Sorry about that...

Ummm...I suppose this is what happens when you take your girls to Libby Lu. Good gracious...what were we thinking?

Anyhoo...we miss you guys. It's time for a visit.

Strike a pose. Duh-duhduh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys already. You're right, it's been too long since we came by you. Don't worry we will be visiting very soon. I promise. -Fran

Bethany said...

Awww. Us too!

Get up here already!